Charleston Homes Celebrates 3 Years!



We at Charleston Homes want to personally thank you for helping to make us a success! It’s our third anniversary on April 1, and, naturally, we wanted to celebrate a bit by giving you evidence of the success you helped to create:

• Since we started in 2007, we’ve sold over 160 homes!
• To date, we’ve doubled our sales each year!
• In 2009, we sold 81 homes and closed on 64!
• We have a new corporate office, more staff, and more streamlined processes!

And – you know what? – we did it all in one of the worst economies since the Great Depression! And we couldn’t have done it without you – our customers. You’re our most valuable asset, and we just wanted to let you know that we appreciate you every day!

Come visit our 7 models and see why Charleston Homes should be your next home! Or give us a call at 402–502–5600 or 402-934-2212!

4 comments :

  1. Congratulations on your 3 years. I know you are a semi-custom builder. You use to build Hill carter which i think is the biggest floor plan you have. I would like to know if you would finish an unfinished foreclosed property about the same size as the Hill Carter. My husband and I have been in your model homes and we have seen the quality of materials and your workmanship. I would like to know if you are willing to do a free estimate to finish this said home in Elkhorn View estate using your upgraded materials. I hope to hear your response and I hope you will consider my request. We would like you to finish it for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark and crew congrats! Joe Valenti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb Johnson says, "You guys/gals are all awesome -- as I look down the list of employees -- I see that I know most of them from the past -- and what a great place you are in now. I wish you all the best -- kick butt out there -- and you know who's "behind" I mean too. Your homes are so much better, more class, and better lots (obviously). My son just took his best friend (Eric) to you and he bought one of your existings -- and I looked at his house first -- TOTALLY IMPRESSED. You ROCK! Best wishes for a bright future forward -- looks to me like you are on your way to being Omaha's Number ONE Homes Builder. Keep up good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your 3 years. I like your homes. Your team is the best. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete