Check Out Our New Model Home in Pebblebrooke


We have a brand-new model home in Pebblebrooke that we’d love to show you. If you’re into ranch-style homes, you’ll want to see it for yourself.

Today we’re excited to show you the Durham II—our brand-new model home located in the Pebblebrooke neighborhood. This ranch-style home has large windows, an open family room, and a nice, spacious kitchen.


If you’re into ranch-style homes, you’ll definitely want to check out the Durham II.




If you’re in the market for this type of home, you’re definitely going to want to come down and check it out yourself. To get a sneak peek at what’s inside and learn more details, watch our video above. 

Know anyone who's interested in building a home? 
If you have any friends, family, or co-workers who are looking to own their first or second home - would you forward this message to them? We'll be happy to show them our eight new construction home plans along with the benefits of owning a Charleston Home so they can make a decision that's right for them.

8 comments :

  1. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! home design blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. roll-off dumpsters Leander tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jovial you take pride in what you write. It makes you stand way out from many other writers that can not push high-quality content like you. ขายฝากบ้าน

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. dumpsters to rent seguin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work portable restrooms San Marcos tx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to improve my home that's why was thinking to do Loft conversions Essex. Can anybody tell me where I can get the best team to improve my home?

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://finaccfundas.blogspot.com/2012/10/inventory-accounting-in-construction.html

    ReplyDelete