Check Out Our New Model Home in Pebblebrooke


We have a brand-new model home in Pebblebrooke that we’d love to show you. If you’re into ranch-style homes, you’ll want to see it for yourself.

Today we’re excited to show you the Durham II—our brand-new model home located in the Pebblebrooke neighborhood. This ranch-style home has large windows, an open family room, and a nice, spacious kitchen.

“

If you’re into ranch-style homes, you’ll definitely want to check out the Durham II.



”

If you’re in the market for this type of home, you’re definitely going to want to come down and check it out yourself. To get a sneak peek at what’s inside and learn more details, watch our video above. 

Know anyone who's interested in building a home? 
If you have any friends, family, or co-workers who are looking to own their first or second home - would you forward this message to them? We'll be happy to show them our eight new construction home plans along with the benefits of owning a Charleston Home so they can make a decision that's right for them.

8 comments :

  1. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! home design blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. roll-off dumpsters Leander tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jovial you take pride in what you write. It makes you stand way out from many other writers that can not push high-quality content like you. ขายฝากบ้าน

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. dumpsters to rent seguin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work portable restrooms San Marcos tx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to improve my home that's why was thinking to do Loft conversions Essex. Can anybody tell me where I can get the best team to improve my home?

    ReplyDelete
  7. https://finaccfundas.blogspot.com/2012/10/inventory-accounting-in-construction.html

    ReplyDelete